A great new role opportunity has become available in the Northampton area! This Management Accounting role will see you offering invaluable support to senior stakeholders within the business. They are currently undergoing a transition to a new finance platform if you are flexible enough to work in an environment where there is a transition to a new finance platform, then this role will be ideal.
The Management Accountant role will pay between £24,000 to £30,000 pro rata and be on 9 month FTC basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts to specific deadlines.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Investigate and highlight inefficiencies within the Management Accounts process.
- Review the potential shortfalls and bring them to the attention of the senior management team.
- Carrying out adhoc work related to the implementation of the new finance system.
- Aiding, other team members in miscellanies tasks.
Key qualities within the successful candidate:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA part qualified or recently qualified
- A person who can look for ways to improve the efficiency of all tasks assigned.
- Can use reasoning and out of the box thinking to overcome obstacles.
- Strong Excel skills.
The role will suit candidates who have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role. If this role sounds like you or you know someone who would be ideal call and ask for James Darker.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.