We have a brilliant new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an established architectural practice on an initial 3 month contract, located in Nottingham. Our client pride themselves in designing and delivering innovative solutions, with values that put their clients first and choosing to define and lead the market.
The selected Architectural Technician will be joining the architectural team to coordinate detailed design information and work on commercial building packages and projects. This role will see you using your Revit skills to complex projects and contributing to innovative designs.
In order to be eligible for the position, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge and experience with Revit software
- Experience within large scale leisure projects would be an advantage.
- Ability to deal with supplier and consultant information, utilising strong technical knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, paying close attention to detail
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
This role is a brilliant opportunity for those seeking to join a friendly team in a lively environment while expanding their knowledge and experience.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13252-HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.