Senior Corporate Accountant
Senior Accountant opportunity within an established, reputable Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering varied responsibilities and long term career progression to Director level. This fantastic career opportunity is an ideal step for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with Audit and Accounts experience and a background within small or medium sized accountancy practice.
An established, reputable North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice advises entrepreneurial SME's, family owned businesses and mid-market Corporate Groups ranging from c.£1m t/o up to £150m t/o. The firm is led by a dynamic group of Directors, is focused on continued growth and offers its clients the highest quality Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions.
As a Senior Corporate Accountant you will be a key member of the firm's Corporate Department, responsible for the following:
- Preparing Year End Accounts and Management Accounts for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses
- Leading Audits of mid-market Corporate clients
- Providing clients with Advisory services focused on growth and profit maximisation
- Supporting clients with forecasting and business planning projects
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career to Manager and as far as Director level over the next few years.
You will be an Audit & Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of Audit and Accounts work within General Accountancy Practice (min.3 - 4 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Director within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.