Service Group Manger
Service Group Manager Required - Immediate Start
Our client, a reputable and renowned local authority, is looking to recruit an experienced Service Group Manager to join their Revenues Enforcement team. The successful candidate needs to be available to start immediately and will work in South East London.
Position: Service Group Manager
Period: 2 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: South East London
Rate: £340 ltd per day
Duties for Service Group Manager Role will include:
- Develop future performance management and reporting of Housing Benefit overpayments and sundry debt
- Responsible for budget management arrangement to ensure service managers budgets reflect sundry debt collection performance
- Develop a collection improvement plan
- Review current bad debt provisions and make recommendations
- Develop a write off plan using automation where possible on old and uncollectable debt
- Review and liaise other local authorities case studies
NB: Experience with high court enforcement would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in this position or to find out about any other interim position within Social Housing please contact Theo Webley or Sintija Mezpapane on or email
If you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don't hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.