Global Communications Assistant
Our client is seeking a Global Communications Assistant to join their growing team.
The main purpose of the role will be to make sure the clients receive timely communications from the events, awards, and training programmes from the hardworking, ambitious marketing communications executive. The role will suit a energetic candidate who is able to multi-task, great attention to detail and enjoys being part of a busy growing team.
The main duties will include:
- Manage the day to day running of the global communications schedule, ensuring all communications are sent out on time to members in our international hubs (London, Scotland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, India and New York).
- Upload event and memberships communications to email automation system
- Create tailored and segmented distribution lists as briefed by the event manager
- Send communications
- Record all statistics and report these to the event manager
- Note any trends and advise managers
- Also upload and send out awards communications, professional development programme communications, content and news communications etc
- After training, draft event invitations and other forms of marketing copy
To be the suitable candidate
- Graduate with at least two years’ experience of working in a marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Copy writing experience desirable with excellent knowledge of grammar
- Experience of email marketing systems is aessential
- Desire to learn about and get involved in all aspects of the business
- This is a fast-paced role which requires a very organised approach, attention to detail, ability to multi task and respond quickly to requests
- Ability to use initiative and work well in a team
Company hours and benefits
- Pension contribution (employer contributes 3% if matched by the employee)
- Company annual bonus based on performance (awarded in December)
- Annual holiday 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays plus the office closed for a week over Christmas)
- Group life insurance
- Eye test voucher (free eye test) and £50 towards lenses or glasses if prescription has changed (per year)
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.