Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
Chichester, West Sussex
Full Time or Part Time
Days or Nights
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for a registered nurse to join the team as a staff nurse at an elderly nursing home in Chichester, West Sussex.
This home are proud of their village-style community, promoting independence within a safe environment by offering the support of residential care in the Lodge or, if residents needs change, first-class 24-hour nursing care in the House. They were delighted to be awarded an Outstanding for Responsiveness in their latest CQC inspection.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, chichester, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Elderly Nursing Home, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Elderly Nursing Home, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Elderly Nursing Home