Digital (UI) Designer - Integrated Agency
£25k - £35k - NP473
This role is with a market-leading digital B2B agency who have one of the best reputations in the business. They are at the top of their game at the moment and are producing some superb work that is creatively minded, and really pushes the boundaries. The offices are in a beautiful town and have plenty of space for parking. There is a buzz around the offices and they've created a brilliant working environment for all staff. They have a low rate of staff turnover, and have even expanded over the pond.
This role has come about due to some new client wins, and therefore the need to expand. As a Digital Designer you'd be working in a team of around 30 in the creative department, and reporting into the Head of Digital Design. You'll be tasked with creating digital design that could be responsive, an eye-catching banner, an addictive app, or a website revamp where UI is incredibly important.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Keep up to date on creative, design developments
(new designs, products, people etc.)
- Keep up to date with ever-changing technologies and software.
- Ensure work is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively -on brief, on time and on budget
- Always work collaboratively with other teams in the agency: Art, Copy, Studio & Dev
To fulfil this role, you'll need to have:
- Experience of working in a similar role - 4+ years
- Excellent eye for pixel perfect UI design with some wire-framing experience. Web/landing page, email and banner design experience.
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD and related plug-ins
What's in it for you?
Not only will you be working for one of the most well recognised agencies in their field, but they offer a very competitive salary as well as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, a good pension contribution, a buzzing social calendar with their own little mini-festival each summer, a new challenge and the chance to join an agency that offers strong provision for growth, and low staff turnover.