Would you like the opportunity to implement strategic and proactive instrumentation maintenance?
- Global company who have invested heavily in South Wales.
- Working with a team of around 40 maintenance professionals.
- The company have more than four decades of experience.
- Market leader in their field.
Operating within a TQM / lean manufacturing environment, you will have the opportunity to implement change and lead the drive to improve the engineering service. As the instrumentation engineer, your focus will be on: -
- Calibration of all pressure, temperature, flow, level and analytical instrumentation.
- Fault find processes and effect a safe, timely solution.
- Installation of instrumentation in accordance with ATEX and DSEAR guidelines.
- Repair, adjust, and maintain production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications.
- Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimise disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- Use data logging Equipment to establish origin of failure on intermittent faults and for process control improvements.
- Implement an established maintenance programme and maintain detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
- Maintain tools, calibration test equipment and repair equipment in good working order.
To be successful as the instrumentation engineer you will need the following.
- Significant instrumentation engineering experience gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of PLC's, schematic diagrams, high speed data loggers, SCADA and HMI.
- Experience of installing & commissioning new instrumentation.
In return, the instrumentation engineer will receive a salary up to £49,700 (includes call out allowance) and a benefits package including a bonus of up to 10% and a 5% pension.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!