Part-Time Purchase Ledger role - 25 hours p/w
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic, flexible part-time (around 25 hours per week) Purchase Ledger role on a permanent basis for an extremely exciting and modern Pharmaceuticals business based near Macclesfield.
This role would be paying between £20,000 - £22,000 (pro-rata'd) for the right person, along with some excellent benefits including a fantastic pension and 36 days holiday (including bank holidays)!
The business is an extremely interesting Pharmaceuticals business based near Macclesfield, in a really modern state-of-the-art office complex. They have undergone huge growth over the past few years, and are now looking to expand their Finance team accordingly.
The role isn't a highly-stressful, high-volume Purchase Ledger position. The reason for recruiting this position is due to their increased growth, the workload has exceeded that of their current team. In terms of key responsibilities, they are as follows:
- Update with accuracy the SAGE accounting system for each legal entity and sub-project.
- To obtain authorisation from the appropriate person for all purchase orders in line with the standing financial instructions.
- To process all invoices, matching against purchase orders and resolving queries on a timely basis.
- To process all laboratory consumable invoices using the AMICI procurement system, liaising with the scientists to resolve any discrepancies. To import all invoices into SAGE without error.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and query resolution.
- Set up new supplier accounts within SAGE ensuring all necessary checks have been undertaken prior to order/payment.
- Preparation of the payment run for import into the banking system.
- Processing of staff expenses, monitoring in line with Company policy. Ensure that expenses comply with HMRC legislation and escalating any queries in a timely manner.
- To provide support to the Assistant Accountant, Project Accountant, Financial Controller with any other duties as required.
If you are potentially interested, please do send me over an up to date copy of your CV, along with any further questions that you have and I will be in touch with a full job spec asap. Also please call Adam on 0161 828 6100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79968450