Delivery Director (Call Centre Director)
Are you a Delivery /Call Centre Director who wants to work in Brighton with a fantastic salary?
Our client is a fast growing company providing lead generation, market research and Telemarketing services to Global businesses. Based in Brighton, they are now looking for a Delivery Director/Call Centre Director to be based in Brighton.
Reporting to the Divisional Director, the Delivery Director will provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure the efficient and profitable management of the end to end delivery process
The primary responsibilities and activities will include:
- Overall management of the entire call centre during operating hours, responsible for team of direct reports across Delivery and Sales Operations functions
- Constant monitoring of revenue generation to monthly target, addressing performance issues where necessary.
- Promote Telemarketing and Marketing excellence across the board
- Ensuring that any new service offerings are communicated to the Management Team and any subsequent training needs are communicated to the Call Centre Trainer and Delivery Managers for implementation
- Be directly responsible and accountable for the performance of the delivery teams
- Analysis, interpretation and circulation of management information at agreed intervals, to Management and Senior Management teams
- Liaising with Performance & Resourcing Manager and Sales Operations Manager to ensure that any people related issues which may arise such as performance management, fabrications, and disciplinaries are actioned.
- Identify and lead strategic projects within delivery function, managing through to required conclusion
Personal attributes & experience:
- Excellent people and performance management skills
- Analytically minded
- Self motivated and goal driven
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Extremely well organised with attention to detail
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Investor in people and able to build new effective, goal orientated teams
This is an outstanding Delivery Director role within a fast growing business where you can make a real difference.