The primary responsibility of this Accounts Supervisor, working for an Accountancy Practice in Nuneaton, is to provide accounts support to a broad range of clients. In addition to client-facing work - such as taking technical questions for regular clients, you will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation and review, as well as helping to train more junior members of staff.
The accounts senior role will include;
• VAT return preparation.
• Building and maintaining client relationships.
• Overseeing junior members of staff.
• Other duties in support of the practice as required.
The Successful Applicant;
• A general practice background
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Experience with Xero would be an advantage