Multi Skills Construction Lecturer
JOB TITLE: Multi Skills Construction Lecturer
START DATE: Immediate Start
Are you an Multi Skills Lecturer with experience working with 16+ students, looking for a rewarding position in forward thinking colleges? If so, I am working with a number of FE Colleges in London who are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Lecturers to join their Construction and Building Services departments.
With a variety of full time and part time roles, we are looking for Lecturers who are able to deliver units across Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical Installation and Construction.
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- Temp to perm opportunities available
- Ongoing professional development and safeguarding training
- A recognized teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in relevant subject area
- Previous industry experience of construction trades
- An Assessors award is highly desirable (A1 D32/D33, TAQA)
- An in-date DBS check an advantage
All colleges are accessible via numerous Tube/Train and Bus routes.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.