Teaching Assistant - Welsh Language
Are you a determined and adaptable individual who enjoys a challenge? Are you capable of handling pupils with behavioural issues?
We have an established relationship with this school and have been working in partnership with for some time. The school offer pupils the best quality education and the highest standards in a broad and balanced curriculum, all delivered through the medium of Welsh.
The school fosters a caring and spiritual atmosphere, which will help pupils to grow into responsible and independent citizens. Staff we have previously placed at the school have always fed back positively about the varied nature of the work, and of the reward when making genuine progress with the students.
We are looking to place a teaching assistant in the foundation phase working within a class of children up to the age of 5 years old.
Parttime basis will involve 3 days a week (Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday)
Foundation Phase teaching assistant:
To work under the guidance of teaching staff to undertake programmes, to enable dedicated access to learning for Foundation Stage pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.Â Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area, including the Foundation Stage class outdoor play area.
Duties to include:
- To assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education/Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes
- To establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs
- To promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- To contribute as part of the dedicated Foundation Stage team, being open to change to further develop good practice
- To provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher.
The rate of payment is £ 50-60 per day, dependant on your level of experience.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please click apply and remember to include your CV. Please allow a couple of days for us to process your application.