Pre Sales Consultant - IT/Legal
Pre sales Consultant
Do you have a back ground in either the legal or IT sector?
This is an exciting new venture with an innovative legal IT company. This fast growing company, with an aggressive growth plan and a friendly environment based on integrity and trust.
The role would be ideal for someone looking for career growth and increased responsibility over time.
The pre sales consultant role requires a self-starting individual capable of co-ordinating a mixture of pre and post sales activities as part of an extended team.
The work will involve comprehensively understanding the main product from the company, explaining the functionality, tracking defects and enhancement requests, processing new sales leads and managing their transition from leads to active clients.
- You will become the expert about the product.
- Demonstrations of the product.
- First line Technical assistance with the product.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues to the product development team and manage the customer communication
- Managing customer lifecycle from lead to on boarding to billing
- Assist with sales reporting
- Responding to calls and tracking and responding to email and correspondence.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally a background/understanding of the legal or IT sector
- Ability to multi task and work with competing priorities
- Self starter, with an ability to work independently and as a team
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Pro activity
- A legal or technology related degree would be an advantage
- An understanding of databases would be an advantage
- Logical problem solving skills would be an advantage
- An ability to write technical documents would be an advantage
Salary guide: £27,000 - £31,000 dep on experience + benefits. Based in central Bath
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.