German Speaking Accounts Assistant
Are you a Finance Graduate with strong German language skills looking to work in a busy accounts team?
If so, this could be the role for you. Based in Bristol, our client is a rapidly growing brand within the food and leisure industry who have a reputation for innovation and creativity. Through continued growth they are now looking to add a German speaking Accounts Assistant to their Finance team.
The company is in a strong position, having become one of the market leaders in their area over the last few years. As well as a basic salary banding of £20,000 - £23,000 there are a range of benefits, social activities and a monthly team lunch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Finance graduate who is keen to work as part of a busy team and develop a career within a vibrant business that prides itself upon its culture and working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure cash and expenses are reconciled correctly on a week by week basis
- Validation of receipts
- Assisting the Systems and Control Accountant with bank reconciliations
- Carrying out any other duties needed by a Senior Financial Accountant
- Ensuring expenditure has been categorised correctly and are in line with company policy
Skills and Characteristics:
- Working proficiency German language skills are required for this role
- Relevant education qualifications or a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a finance department
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills and willingness to learn basics of accounting software for processing
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Quick learner and adaptable to a changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and have a methodical approach to complete set tasks.
- This role provides the opportunity for future study support
If this opportunity lines up with your skills and can give you the career progression you desire then please contact Harrison Foster with a current version of your CV and salary package.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.