Graduate FX Sales Executive - FX Sales - £40k OTE
Graduate FX Sales Executive
1st year Basic: £20-25k (40k+ OTE) 2nd year Basic: 35k (80k+ OTE)
Location: Canary Wharf, London
My client is looking to grow its sales and broking desk with a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales person. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the financial markets to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial businesses in the UK.
The successful applicant will be selling to companies who need a FX company. This entails speaking to importers of manufactures, companies supplying products or services to the rest of the world from the UK. You will be speaking to Financial Directors and Managing Directors every day - therefore, the ability to build strong business relationships is essential. You must have a desire to sell and reap the rewards that will subsequently follow.
Benefits of my client:
- Generous commission structure for great year one earnings
- Lunch clubs and team holidays (last year was Vegas)
- Drinks on the MD every Friday
- Company sports teams
- Fun day Friday's every month
- Initial 4 week training programme will be given by the company.
- Prospecting and researching which client's will be the best to target for the new FX platform.
- Contacting potential businesses/clients with the aim of winning their business.
- Meeting with clients to discuss future business.
- Account management of new and current clients.
- Money motivated with the willingness to work extra hours
- A recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 from a Red brick university
- If no direct sales experience' you must have a track record of achievement in other areas
- Evidence of a strong work ethic, money motivated and target driven
- Sporty/competitive background
- Resilient personality due to the nature of sales
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will Oliver at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.