Speech And Language Therapist- South West London
* FREE REGISTRATION WITH TRIPOD PARTNERS *
We are currently looking for a Speech And Language Therapist- South West London
Our client is looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist
WTE mainstream schools - post will be approx 1.5 days / week mainstream primary schools and 3.5 day / week secondary schools- schools are located across South West London - office base in South West London. Most therapists go straight into school from home each morning and return to the base in the afternoon to do admin, get resources ready for the next day etc so will have lots of contact with the team. - Working with pupils with Education Health and Care plans - including delivery of direct therapy, modelling strategies and programmes to school staff, writing termly targets for pupils, attending annual review meetings and writing annual review reports for children (we use short report formats). - each therapist is assigned specific schools and supports all children with ECPS in those schools so caseloads are very varied but will include ASD and DevLangDis.
- Therapist will have an assigned supervisor for support as needed.
- Start date ASAP, 6 week contract initially but very highly likely to roll into second half of term as well.
In order to be considered for these posts you must:
- Be an experienced speech and language therapist - Experience in working with pupils or adults with learning difficulties If you do not have a DBS, please get in touch as this is something we can arrange for you free of charge. We have a number of excellent opportunities available across the UK including London, Surrey, Sussex, Bradford, Leeds, Essex, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northampton, Wiltshire, Wales, Essex, Norfolk, Newcastle and Scotland
What can you expect when registering with Tripod Partners?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free DBS
- Contributions towards CPD
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 continued service loyalty bonus!
Do you know someone that may be interested in the positions we have available? Would you like to earn £350 without even working for us?! We can offer you £350 when you recommend an Occupational Therapist to our agency. The bonus is unlimited and goes directly to you for every successful referral. Call or email now to find out more!