Asset and Configuration Manager
As an Asset and Configuration Manager you will be required to lead a team that manages the software life cycle within a large enterprise. You will be providing hardware and software asset management services on behalf of the organisation.
You will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience providing hardware and software asset management
- Experience ensuring software licence compliance
- Experience identifying and decomisisoning un-used software across the business
- Managing internal department requests for upgrades / reports
- Managing vendor relationships with software providers
Please send all suitable applications and they will be reviewed as promptly as possible. Due to the high volume of applications received it is not always possible to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not had response within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79969961