What do we do in AEVI Marketplace?
AEVI brings acquirers closer to their merchants, and merchants closer to their consumers, with an open Ecosystem that combines apps, payment services and a multi-vendor selection of payment devices. Selecting from a marketplace of high-quality apps and services, Acquirers can quickly create differentiated, innovative SmartPOS solutions under their own brands. Our centralized payments as a service platform eliminates obstacles, and helps Acquirers simplify the complex payment landscape with a single integration and access to a comprehensive suite of cloud-based, back office reporting tools for enhanced control and flexibility. We welcome Acquirers, App Solution Partners and Hardware Vendors to build on our vision of an open, collaborative payments Ecosystem unrestricted by device vendors, currencies, borders or regulations.
AEVI International GmbH is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf and is headquartered in Germany with operations in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
AEVI is searching for a QA Developer who understands the pace and drive required working for a start-up.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Developer/Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests and applications to ensure product quality.
You will play an important role as the senior member of the Aevi SDK team, in developing a test strategy that will form a pivotal part of our development process for our new and existing products. You will be responsible for organizing, structuring and conducting tests before our product launches to ensure that its deployment runs smoothly and meets our client's needs. This process typically requires development of both automated test cases as well as Android applications to support those tests.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts and applications
- Review code and test cases developed by testers and junior members
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and project/product managers)
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and issues
- Stay up-to-date with new development and testing tools and test strategies
- Training and mentoring of junior team members
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966021