Role: Chartered Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Bingham, Notts
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Our respected client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accountant to its already established team
The ideal candidate will have 4/6 years Practice experience under their belt and will be ACA, ACCA or QBE
The role will be predominantly client focused, looking after sole traders, partnerships and OMB's.
Range of duties will include:
* Preparing year end accounts for a range of clients.
* Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
* Statutory and elective audits.
* Assisting the Manager with ad-hoc project work for clients
* Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and queries
* Mentoring junior staff and helping them with queries
You will have:
* Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
* Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
* To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
* To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
* To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
Our client also sees this role as one that will ultimately lead to management