Teacher of PE
Are you a qualified and experienced Physical Education teacher with excellent subject knowledge looking to work in schools in East London? If so, this vacancy could be for you!
CER are looking for a dynamic and compelling P.E teacher to join an outstanding P.E department at a school based in East London. This position welcomes NQT's to join and develop their career within a successful and consistent department. You will be joining a dynamic comprehensive school that has thriving academic success.
In this position your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To teach P.E to pupils of all abilities from KS3 - KS4
- To liaise with the Department Head to ensure effective strategies are in place to support the pupils.
- To check that all subject matters are effectively communicated and mastered by all groups of pupils.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- To keep accurate records of pupil progress in line with departmental and school policy.
- To utilise teaching assistants effectively.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified in the subject , holding QTS and any other relevant qualification
- Be able to teach every aspect of P.E across all abilities and ranges up to A level
- Be able to work well as team to plan and execute all aspects of the National Curriculum
- Have the ability to design and promote a wide range of teaching and learning styles and techniques that support students, ensuring an effective delivery of subject matter
- Have an understanding and committed approach to students mental and emotional wellbeing as well as academic
- Have the ability to liaise with SENCO's , parents and staff in order to support and appropriately progress SEN pupils and those with learning difficulties.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the students levels of achievement.
If you feel that you embody these qualities then please get in touch with us by sending your CV or contacting me on .