Technical Sales Engineer required for our client; specialists in the pump industry based in London. They require an experienced External Sales Engineer to work alongside the current Sales Manager dealing with FM and Building Services companies in the Beds/Bucks/Herts area.
You will be tasked with selling refurbishment, replacement and service of pumps and pumping Systems in your designated patch (Beds/Bucks/Herts). The ideal location for the successful Sales engineer will be within these areas. The Technical Sales Engineer will have a proven background working in a sales based role within either the FM or Building Services industries and have proven technical knowledge of HVAC products ideally pumps, booster sets, pipework or plumbing and heating.
This is a work from home position and the successful applicant will need to be based on patch to be considered.
Technical Sales Engineer - External Position Overview
- Working closely with the Sales Manager
- Providing efficient and accurate technical support
- Opening new accounts and Managing existing accounts
- Understanding the company's values and implanting these within your work
Technical Sales Engineer - External Position Requirements
- Proven HVAC knowledge ideally from an engineering background
- Experience in a sales engineer role liaising with FM and Building Services companies on and off site
- Technically competent in dealing with HVAC related products
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to work unsupervised and also with others
- Commercially aware
- Performance driven
Technical Sales Engineer - External Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £40k DOE
- Competitive commission structure
- Company car, phone, laptop
- 25 days holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79971874