Completions Consultant / 12 month contract / Chatham
We are currently recruiting for a very well dynamic and growing organisation that are seeking to recruit an individual with a background in mortgage administration experience to join them. The role will require you to process mortgage completions to include telephoning brokers and solicitors for pipeline chasing. Processing and assessing documentation submitted in support of mortgage applications.
Duties will include:
- Process Certificate of Titles in line with policies and standards
- Undertake credit references and company searches where required
- Handle calls, letters and faxes from Solicitors in respect of the completion of loans
- Handle calls from mortgage intermediaries in respect of the completion of loans
- Ensure that all documentation is scanned to the system and appropriately indexed
- Undertake document integrity checks in line with the Standards
- Instruct valuation re-inspections and liaise with the Underwriters where guidance is required
- Arrange for the release of retention and Further Advances in line with procedure
- Work the post offer pipeline to ensure that expired and out of date offers are appropriately withdrawn and scanned
- Respond to complaints within SLA's seeking advice and guidance from Management where necessary. Assist less experienced member of staff in this regard
- Identify any potential fraudulent activity and escalate any concerns to Management or the Compliance Department immediately - assist less experienced members of the team in this regard
Skill and experience required:
- Basic knowledge of the life cycle of a mortgage is essential
- Previous experience in administrative work with a mortgage lender, Building Society or similar institution is essential
- Previous experience in a completions role is highly desirable
If you have the relevant experience then apply now!!
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.