Role: Project Manager
Salary: up to £85,000 + benefits
Our client, a fast growing wealth management software company, are currently looking for Project Managers to join the team based in London.
The Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining plans and tracking deliverables of workstreams and medium size projects during the implementation of software packages with Wealth Management clients.
The Project Manager will take sole responsibility for workstreams and certain projects with ownership of actives including: resource management, budget management, risk & issue management, and change request management.
* Understanding of technology, having the ability to translate technical information and specifications into business language (and visa-versa)
* Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements
* Financial management / reporting and analysis skills
* Strong commercial & contract management skills
* A strong track record of technology delivery success
* Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (ideally PRINCE2)
* Consultative and an effective influencer
* Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to project related activities and work
* Ability to collaborate with clients
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
* Resilience including the ability to work effectively under time pressure
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Proactive approach to work
* Proven eagerness for continual personal development
* Commercial awareness
* Capable of working on-site at client offices
* 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager with 10-12 years working knowledge of the Financial Services industry
* Experience in delivering large-scale packaged software implementations
* Experienced in consultancy based project delivery with a focus on client relationship management
* Domain knowledge of the wealth management or platform industry
* Experience of leading multiple projects across different locations
* Educated to degree level in a science, engineering or mathematical subject
If this sounds like a good match for your skillset please apply now for immediate consideration.