Electrical Installation Fitter
Electrical Installation Fitters x 2
Based in Gosport
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm = 37 hours per weeks. The successful candidate will sometimes be expected to work away from home for up to 1 week at a time.
£24000 - £26000 dependant on experience
A well established reputable employer, employingg in excess of 130 members of staff and an accreditated Company providing electronic manufacturing and engineering services within the defence industry.
Working on board maritime vessels and within MOD establishments the Installation Fitter will undertake both the electrical and mechanical fitting of a broad range of equipment in line with Guidance Packages and will consistently meet a suitable level of Installation inspection.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:-
* Experience on both electrical and mechanical installation
* Strong knowledge og H&S Act 1974
* Good Organisation and communication skills
* Ability to work unsupervised both alone and in a team environment
* You must be a UK British Citizen who has resided in the UK for the last 5 years
* If you are not currently SC Cleared this will be a requirement of the role
* Test & Inspection City & Guilds 2394/5
* Ellectrical Installation 17th Edition
* Fibre Optic knowledge / skills
For more information please contact Claire Adaway on or to apply for this role please submit your C.V. using the link