Demand Planning Analyst
My FMCG client based in Peterborough, are looking to recruit a Demand Planning Analyst into their team of 3. The role will maximise core functionality of the Demand Planning/Forecasting system to develop accurate statistical forecasts for the company by working alongside the wider supply chain and category management team.
My client are market-leading within their sector within FMCG, supplying over 4000 lines into key retailers across the UK. Following a recent buy-out, they are now in their strongest position for a number of years and this stability allows them to build on their reputation as market leaders and drive their brands further forward and deliver fantastic growth opportunities for their customers.
The successful candidate for the role of Demand Planning Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive demand planning and process improvements in line with strategic company objectives
- Pro-actively investigate forecast accuracy performance, assessing deviations and supporting re-forecasting as appropriate.
- Effectively plan NPD through collaboration with the wider supply chain and marketing teams
- Review supply constraints, stock levels and excess inventory with Supply Planning and agree action plans to support KPI requirements.
- Improve stock availability and OTIF % in facilities by driving the improvement of forecast accuracy
- Support the wider initiative of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) by aiming to integrate commercial / market intelligence into supply chain operations.
- Effectively manage excess and obsolete stock process in line with policies, targets and budgets. Continuously review all areas of your role and regularly assess tasks to ensure that they meet ever changing business requirements.
The successful candidate for the role of Demand Planning Analyst, based in Peterborough, will be forward-thinking and have the ability to lead and drive process improvements with peers and senior management. They will have first-class organisation, demonstrable influencing skills and will be an effective and self-motivated team player.
They will have the ability to isolate, analyse and resolve problems with good attention to detail and have a good understanding of integrated business planning, data extraction/report writing.
The successful candidate will be offered c. £30,000 - £35,000+ dependant on experience and profile.