East Anglia - 40ph - Commercial Property Project Lawyer home wo
Venn Group's specialist legal team are recruiting for a Senior Property Locum Lawyer to undertake a number of Projects within a busy local authority legal team in East Anglia. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension beyond this initial period.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Property Law, preferably within a Local Authority. Qualified Solicitors from a private sector background may also be considered.
Duties may include:
- Managing a number of projects on behalf of the Local Authority, particularly surrounding development and funding agreements
- Commercial property work in relation to building new leisure centres
- Working on the grant of new business leases, underlets and assignments
- Drafting deeds of variations, consents and licences, including licences to occupy and licences for alterations
- Providing advice on all aspects of business leases including lease premiums, forfeiture, break clauses, insurance, rent reviews, repairing covenants, licences to assign and licences to underlet
- Dealing with residential acquisitions
This position is full time however part time and flexible working could be considered for the right candidates to include working from home.
A rate of £40 per hour dependant upon experience is offered.
For further information, please contact Emma Walker or Philippa Turner on or alternatively send your CV to
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.