Head of Internal Communications
New Head of Internal Communications Job £700 per day
Your new company
A leading British-based international packaging business.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the corporate affairs director
- Creating and developing a new strategy to increase employee engagement
- To review internal resources, structures and channels to create best practice communications functions
- Stakeholder management; providing senior counsel to board level
- Rigourous measurement of all activities to develop continuous improvement on communications strategies on a global scale
- Team management, to drive personal growth and career opportunity for team members
- Drive the improvement of the employee engagement culture
What you'll need to succeed
- MUST be a thought leader in employee engagement
- MUST have experience developing in a multi-national company within an ambiguous environment
- Experience setting up processes and supporting restructures
- Experience creating strategy for best-practice
- Ability to influence and act as an adviser for senior stakeholder
What you'll get in return
Although this role is a temporary position, all candidates considered will get the opportunity to apply for a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.