Health Care Assistant in Greater Manchester
Calling Health Care Assistants with experience in NHS mental health inpatient settings! We are looking for Band 2 Health Care Assistants that can work late, early shifts and long days.
At Randstad we can provide you with an excellent work life balance based on your availability.
Randstad are currently supporting NHS Trusts working with mental health wards based in North, South & Greater Manchester, Blackpool and Preston
We understand working in mental health can be challenging but it is also very rewarding. You will be helping nurses with day-to-day tasks; ranging from conversations with patients to assisting with medication.
Whilst working for Randstad you will expect:
- A committed consultant and compliance team.
- In-house Randstad training.
- Weekly payroll.
- Flexible working hours based on you.
- Our 'Refer a Friend' Scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral with no limit on the amount you can earn!
You will be expected to support with:
- Patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Personal care.
- Effective control and restraint management.
- Updating written documentation.
- Supporting qualified staff in delivering outstanding nursing care.
- 6 months experience within NHS settings
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- MVA training or similar control and restraint training (Can be supplied if required)
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of the team; within a setting which may be unpredictable and busy.
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Please contact me on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.