Technical Proposals Engineer
My client is looking for a Technical Proposals Engineer, to be part of an awarding winning team in UK & ROI.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following -
- To help and support the Technical Sales team in all Sales quotes, proposals and enquiries
- Writing proposals and quotes to a high standard
- Generate technical documents
- Be confident in upselling all company products and services
- Meet all KPI's set
- Provide excellent customer service/care
- Manage your own time to ensure your day runs as smooth as possible
- Seeing all projects through from start to finish
Candidate requirements -
- Mechanical Engineering experience is essential
- A HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Be confident in building working relationships and be a committed team player
- Be determined to succeed and achieve
- Have a passion and a desire to utilise your skills to the best if your ability
- Have an excellent attention to detail and always get things right the first timeCompetitive basic salary on offer with additional benefit. Please apply for more information!A full job description is available on request.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
My client is a business with superiority in steam system engineering. They always offer the industry the most extensive range of product with services. They operate in over 25 countries worldwide and they are a true expert in what they do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975841