Registered General Nurse RGN - Styal, Cheshire
Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Styal, Cheshire
Based: Styal Cheshire
£15-£17ph depending on experience.
Our client is a well-established Care company with Homes in the North West and South West of England.
They are currently seeking a qualified Nurse (RGN) to join them at their Care Home in Styal, Cheshire.
Hours of work:
- Full time only
- 38.5 hours per week including weekends
- (42 scheduled hours per week minus breaks)
- Long Days: 8.00am – 8.00pm
- Nights: 8.00pm – 8.00am
- 3 long days in Week 1; 4 long days in Week 2
- To develop friendly and respectful relationships with Residents.
- Enable Residents to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests.
- Lead by example with excellent attitude and care practices.
- Manage the care of allocated Residents.
- Manage the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants.
Our client is looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- RN1/RN3 (dually registered)
Although our client is looking for nurses with post registration experience, they welcome newly registered nurses and support them in fulfilling this role.
- Ideally at least 1-year post registration experience.
- Elderly care.
- Dementia care would be an advantage.
- Taking charge of a shift.
Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Care planning skills.
- Organising and coordinating skills.
- Can adapt well to working independently and in a team.
If you are a Registered Nurse, with a valid NMC pin and you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing matters further.