Are you an experienced Engineering Manager with experience working in manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul?
A leading business near Kilmarnock is looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to lead and manage the overall engineering function for their site, to ensure project and production requirements are achieved safely, on time and to budget.
The key duties of the role are to:
- Take responsibility for all engineering activities including product safety at the overhaul and manufacturing facility
- Ensure customer technical requirements are delivered to the highest standard, managing technical document control for each project
- Manage and develop the engineering team of Designers and Production Engineers
- Lead and promote continuous improvement and cultural change activities
- Take involvement in the technical aspect of tendering quotations
- Control of manpower, overheads and materials to achieve budget and forecasts for the engineering function
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience of managing an Engineering function in a manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul facility
- Relevant engineering qualification/membership of professional body
- Excellent planning and management skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience along with the chance to further your career with a leading organisation during a busy time in their development.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.