Pensions Implementation Consultant London
Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a Pensions Implementation Consultant in London
The successful applicant will have a successful background in pensions with strong technical skills, knowledge of pension scheme rules, creating benefit basis, drafting calculation proforma and producing functional assessments for automation of calculations on the administration system.
About the role
As an implementation consultant you will work as a member of the Transition and Change practice to ensure all aspects of a transition and change projects are delivered on time and to a high standard within a controlled project environment.
- Gather and interpret client requirements and processes, and translate these into online solutions
- Overseeing tasks completed by other team members
- Liaising with Implementation team members, Pension Management, Technical and clients to determine solutions and resolve queries
- Manage system configuration activities and quality
- Risk and issue identification and mitigation
- Lead client implementation projects
- Facilitate internal and external system training, and provide appropriate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues
Previous Pensions experience within Operations, Administration or Technology is essential
- Understanding of a variety of pension scheme types Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution/ CARE/ Auto enrolment and ability to explain pension member records and their set up
- Understand the relationships between members, Trustees, schemes, actuaries, funds and investments
- Good communication skills combined with the ability to quickly and accurately establish requirements
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to review potential limitations and/or future issues that could affect solutions under consideration
- Ability to gather Information, knowledge transfer, document requirements and specifications
- Able to describe the difference between business and technical specifications, including material differences in scope and audience
- Ability and willingness to cope with changing responsibilities
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- Pensions Administrator
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Final Salary Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Admin
- DC Pensions Administrator
- Money Purchase Pensions Administrator
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies