Payroll Administrator (Overpayments)
Payroll Administrator (Overpayments) - NHS Shared Business Services
Salary: £17,500pa + 5% Flexible Benefits Package
You will provide day to day administration of the overpayments process while supporting our clients, Payroll Team and Overpayments Team alike. You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate overpayment calculations and correspondence to employees and ex-employees in line with the agreed adopted overpayment policies for client organisations.
- Responsible for maintaining the overpayments database, negotiating recovery of overpayments within agreed limits and generating accurate monthly management information reports to be distributed to client organisations
- To assist with the reconciliation of reports to Client General Ledger and ensuring confidentiality of staff and records at all times
- Exposure to a financial working environment (Book-keeping/Accountancy/Payroll)
- Good all round Administrative experience
- Excellent customer service
- Payroll/Overpayments specific experience
- Experience supporting a team
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.
NHS Shared Business Services is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and values all employees as individuals. All applicants and employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the NHS SBS website and the NHS SBS LinkedIn company page.