Macildowie are pleased to be working with an exciting growing business in Nottinghamshire.
One of the companies goals is to more than double in size in the next four years and become market leading.
Our client is looking for a Procurement Assistant to work alongside the Procurement Manager.
This person will already have experience within procurement and want to build on that.
* Assist with the control of a £12m spend each year.
* Raise purchase orders.
* Organise tenders for raw materials to ensure the best quality and price in achieved.
* Manage supply chain deliveries.
* Place orders for all indirect purchases including PPE, work wear and office supplies.
* Place purchase orders with sub contractors and manage their stocks.
* Deal with all factory consumables orders.
* Introduce new suppliers.
* Have a large input in planning for production.
* Experience within purchasing or planning.
* Experience in placing orders and dealing with suppliers.
* Be able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
* Experience with MRP systems would be advantageous.
* Be results driven.
For the successful candidate my client is willing to offer a salary package of between
£22,000-£24,000 + Additional benefits depending on experience.
If you would like to learn more about the role, then please get in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.