Mortgage Consultant / £25k + car allowance + bens
My client, financial services company based in mid Kent, are looking for a Mortgage Consultant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This role involves pro-actively handling all enquiries and seeing them through to close. You will be managing commercial mortgage enquiries from start to finish, developing good relationships with businesses.
- Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
- Provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after Application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
- Maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
- Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice
- Ensure that lenders' core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application to Case Manager
You will be an experienced Mortgage Consultant with a proven track record of building and maintaining a successful pipeline. You will have great communication skills as well as good knowledge of the mortgage industry.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.