A reputable and well established organisation based in Bracknell requires a knowledgeable Payroll Support person. This is on a temporary basis and is to start ASAP and will continue until September 2018.
- This is a temporary position until September 2018.
- Administer, coordinate and advise on all payroll related activities.
- Administer and coordinate expat related activities.
- Supporting the team with comps & bens related topics on an ad hoc basis.
- Producing data for payroll and running reports from the HR system.
- Experience of liaising with a payroll provider or running payroll personally.
- Intermediate to advance on MS Excel.
- Based in Bracknell, with parking.
- Comps & Bens experience.
- Background liaising with a payroll provider or running a payroll personally.
- Previous experience of working with a SAP based system.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Requires an analytical individual with good problem solving skills.
- Proactive with the ability to provide solutions.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).