Microsoft Senior Cloud Infrastructure & Security Architect
Job Reference Number: EN/REA/2018/MSA/018
Job Title: Microsoft Senior Cloud Infrastructure & Security Architect
Contract Type: Full-time
Location: 200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UB
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000 per annum
Closing Date: 09 March 2017
Enmarq technologies is currently recruiting for the position of Microsoft Senior Cloud Infrastructure & Security Architect role which will involve working as part of the security team and responsible for delivering cyber security practice.
The successful applicant should be a top-notch performer, with excellent track record of consistent delivery and result oriented.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- The candidate must have been working as an IT architect with experience as Infra Cloud Security Architect.
- Detailed knowledge of the cloud delivery, security and deployment models for IaaS offerings provided by at least one of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure platforms. The Candidate must have experience creating cloud solutions in two or more Security Technologies including but not limited to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Network Security, Cloud Security, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Anti Malware, Email Security, Web Content Filtering, DDoS Protection, Industrial Control Security, Mobile Device Security, Endpoint Detection & Response, Patch Management, Deceptive Technologies, Data Loss Protection, Application Security, Identity and Access Management
- As the Pre-sales Architect you are responsible for business engagement, translating business requirements into technical solution designs, and providing technical ownership of solutions from the design phase through to Production
- You'll create technology roadmaps that support the IT Strategy and ensure technology solutions on which the Customer's business depends are fit for purpose, resilient, highly available, secure, and scalable. The role includes architecture governance, co-ordination and translation of business requirements, design, planning, configuration, optimisation and enhancement of the technology and system platforms.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers, partners and Microsoft field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
- Author and contribute to customer-facing publications such as Solution Architectures, whitepapers, Design Guides, handbooks, short videos and presentations.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
Technical Experience and qualifications required:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers.
- BS/MS degree required; Computer Science or Engineering degree with Technical Certifications highly desired
- Communicate complex ideas and topics to multiple audiences
- Be able to work with and communicate internally & with the customer at all levels, including engineers, end-users, partners and CXO's
- Understand and extract requirements and/or business problems from people, and provide multiple solutions
- Design solutions to customer issues by bringing together the right processes, technologies, tools, and people
- Create level of effort estimates for the proposed solutions to support roadmap & cost model activities
- The right person will possess 15+ years of IT Infra and Security consulting experience in BFSI industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge in architecting, deploying, and the operation of solutions. Past experience working directly in customer implementations is highly desirable.
- Be knowledgeable and have expert level exposure to Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in a Public or Private Cloud environment, including compute and storage services Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Extensive experience in the area of data centre high availability and disaster recovery, and backup/recovery;
- Experience and/or architecture knowledge of virtualization software including VMWare, and Hyper-V
- Exposure to third party cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure; Knowledge of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) for database and middleware platforms, Oracle Database WebLogic/Java;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including white boarding, small and large group conversations, and formal presentations. Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills (informal, formal, written, verbal and graphical)
- Work closely with engineering, product managers or IT operations teams and systems engineers to build resilient multi-region services that scale and perform well.
- Ability to run customer POC's and execute complex projects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965089