Evening Call Centre Advisor
One of our most respected clients, based in Watford, is looking for an Evening Call Centre Advisor to make outbound calls to customers who are in arrears, using a compassionate and empathetic manner to arrange payment plans. Along with using your excellent communication skills, you will draw upon your previous experience to continue a dedicated and committed service to the company’s customer base.
The lucky candidate will receive a full range of benefits including a bonus, increasing annual leave, contributory pension, private healthcare and excellent career progression to a more senior level. Working hours are Monday through to Thursday, 4pm or 5pm to 8pm.
Working as an Evening Call Centre Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers for repayment by telephone and letter
- Managing your own portfolio of cases
- Monitoring payments and handling direct debit returns
- Monitoring accounts and reviewing monthly
- Liaising with solicitors to initiate court action
- Dealing with queries from clients and third parties
The role of the Evening Call Centre Advisor will require previous experience speaking with customers along with excellent communication skills. If you have experience dealing with high volume calls and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career, apply today!
Successful candidates will require a clear credit check and full DBS which will be undertaken by the employer at offer stage.