National Account Manager - Beauty
National Account Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting opportunity as arisen at a Global beauty company striving to continue their upward trend of growth in the coming years. They now create and distribute multiple leading beauty brands to over 60 countries worldwide. Their largest accounts in the UK are Boots, Superdrug and the top 4 major multiples. This critically acclaimed business is extremely fast paced, focused solely on increasing their sales throughout the world and currently turn over c£100million. There is now a rare opportunity to join their small sales team within the UK.
As National Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing the companies Boots or Superdrug and Asda accounts across their whole portfolio of brands. You will report to the Sales Director will full accountability for all promotional strategies and JBP negotiations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Forecasting sales data and communicating it throughout the business both in the UK and Internationally.
- Full P&L responsibility of one of the company’s largest accounts.
- Own and drive initiatives which deliver improved levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Accountable for keeping expenses within budget and presenting them throughout the business on time.
- Maintain and develop the implementation of account administration.
The successful candidate will have a strong network within the Boots, Superdrug or any grocery account and have a background in the health and beauty industry. You must be a self-starting commercially minded individual who has demonstrated significant account growth as well as building mutually profitable professional relationships. The ability to read and simplify complex sales data is imperative as well as a proactive and growth mind-set.