IT Infrastructure Engineer - Milton Keynes - Up to £32,000
IT Infrastructure Engineer Milton Keynes * URGENT *
Up to 32,000 dependent on experience
Our client, a prestigious group of independent schools throughout the UK and overseas, are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their existing team. Based in the head office, you will be providing technical support to schools within the group.
This may include travel 1-2 times a week to the school sites in England, including occasional overnight stays.
The postholder will be responsible for the support of SIMS in all UK schools, O365, Skype and OneDrive for business. Other duties will include providing 2nd line support for the service desk and school-based technicians plus assisting with ICT project work.
- SIMS, including Solus
- Office 365, OneDrive, Skype
- Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/10, Office Suites 2013/16
- Active Directory, DHCP/DNS
- VMWare ESX
- Aruba Wireless Networks
- Experience working within the Education Sector in a relevant ICT position
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
- Previously worked in a Service Desk environment
- Ability to keep ahead of new developments in hardware and software
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels throughout the college
- Full driving license and own vehicle
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role then please send your CV to Lewis Hume ()