Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and self motivated individual to join the e-commerce division of a large well established and market leading client.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a role they can grow and really make their own as you helping create and optimise digital marketing across multiple channels.
Be part of bustling team who have a passion for what they do. The right candidate will be creative, computer savvy and have a keen eye for detail.
MAIN AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Providing e-commerce assistance to the team through website management, imputing of data and maintenance
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- Developing social media engagement and brand awareness
- Providing support to the Marketing team where needed
- 6 months tangible experience in a previous role
- Some working knowledge of key digital marketing tools and Photoshop
- A basic understanding of coding is a bonus but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
We thank you for your application - if you do have the experience we are looking for and match the job description we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours. Unfortunately whilst we appreciate applications will come from a range of backgrounds and experience - times does not always allow us to get back to all candidates but we do have access to your cv and we will contact you should a suitable role to your skills become available. By sending your cv to this role you are agreeing to Newman Office Personnel representing you and putting your details forward to our client.