Temporary Credit Controller
Credit Controller required for our client, a leading communications business, based in the Canary Wharf. This role is being recruited on a temporary basis reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a credit controller, looking to gain experience in recognised and well respected organisation.
- Previous experience working in credit control
- Ability to work with senior individuals with complicated an high value invoicing needs
- Fantastic communication skills - able to communicate effectively at all levels
Role will include:
- Maintains all aspects of the credit control function incorporating portfolio customers, payment plans, reconciliation and dealing with any enquiries
- Working with the sales and account management team to ensure clients are being invoiced correctly and all issues are being resolved
- Credit Control via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Negotiates special repayment terms/schedules for clients in arrears
- Opens new accounts detailing all necessary client information
For more information, please contact Stevie Sanderson on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.