Tax Semi Senior - Independent Firm Fenchurch Street
Taylor Hawkes are working with an exceptional 5 partner firm based in the city of London. Their tax department is currently recruiting for a Tax Semi Senior, a candidate with eighteen months experience to three years' experience. Full study support for the ATT qualification is being offered along with the chance of progression into personal tax manager looking after a portfolio of clients.
- The preparation of personal tax returns including capital gains computations.
- Dividend planning and general queries from clients.
- Assisting the tax director in various tax and company consultation work, such as incorporation, investment property and development company work, company liquidations.
- Year-end meetings for both the accounts and personal tax elements of a director/owner of limited companies.
- Pre year-end meetings for limited company directors to discuss corporation tax planning and personal tax planning issues.
- The assistance with the accounts team work on a day to basis, including VAT queries, accounts production and corporation tax computations.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.