Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 class teacher
This primary school in Kings Norton, Birmingham currently has a teaching job in key stage 1. Ofsted reports that the school is "maintaining high standards" and "provides well-chosen and worthwhile learning experiences across a very broad curriculum, giving good attention to pupils' creative development". "The head teacher and governing body provide good management and strategic direction for the school that is recognised and valued by parents".
The successful candidate will
- Be passionate about teaching in Key Stage 1 and have a very strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum in this Key Stage.
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Have QTS or an overseas equivalent qualification
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- NQT's are welcome to apply for this role if references demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and adaptability.
If you feel that you are suitable for this post, and want to join our exciting teaching team, please apply now!
ITN Mark Education offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.