Portfolio Office Analyst
Here at Skipton Building Society we are aiming to grow to 1 million customers by 2020. We cannot meet this target without the help of our people and we have added a large number of transformation projects to our Change Portfolio to help enable us to achieve this.
Due to the increased workload, we are looking to appoint a Portfolio Office Analyst on a permanent basis.
Working with Project Managers and other key stakeholders within our diverse portfolio office, you will bring administrative and advisory support to the team in accordance with our Project Governance Framework.Package description
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
- SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
- An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- Car Allowance – if applicable to role
- More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care
- Provide a high level of administrative and advisory support to the change portfolio
- You will provide assurance of governance framework and continuously support best practice, developing fit for purpose change delivery governance
- Ensure understanding and adherence to project processes
- Managing and prioritising ever changing workloads, taking into account both personal and team objectives
- Creating and managing relationships with key contacts / stakeholders across the business
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will have experience working in an administrative role within a business of a similar size to Skipton Building Society, or have recently graduated from University
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships within the team and wider business
- Some commercial awareness and understanding how objectives and projects affect the wider business
- Strong experience planning and organising own work to meet tight deadlines
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79964579