In this Marketing Analyst job, you will be joining one of the UK's fastest growing international payment specialists, who manage nearly £1 billion worth of assets annually. Experts in their field, they know first-hand the way that currency markets move and understand the factors that cause exchange rates to fluctuate. They have channelled their years of experience into providing a first-class service, helping businesses to navigate the currency market and providing them with better-than-bank exchange rates.
Looking for marketing jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their team in the heart of London.
In this Marketing Analyst job, you will be taking ownership of analysing campaigns and producing insight to support the optimisation of key marketing activities. It is essential that you have at least 2 years' experience in the analytical side of marketing, as you will be working with the marketing team to plan, implement, test and deploy campaigns, as well as support the expansion and improvement of the broader marketing strategy and goals. You'll need to be confident liaising with different people and working as part of a team, as you will be working alongside other departments of the business like sales, traders and back office to improve conversion rates, drive ROI and compliment strategies to outdistance competitors.
In this Marketing Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the company's social media channels - ensuring that campaigns are successfully launched and optimised
- Using Dotmailer to launch email marketing campaigns - you will be expected to A/B test campaigns and improve open and clicks rates based upon the results
- Managing the company website, making sure that it follows an SEO strategy, and improving the websites UX and goal conversion rates using Hotjar
- Taking responsibility for the management of the CRM - ensuring that data is up-to-date, easily segmented and compliant
- Regularly using Google Analytics or similar tools to complete analysis for digital campaigns and improving strategies
- Contributing to the reporting of online performance and ROI for the company to ensure high quality campaign management
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.2 from a top university
- Ideally 2 years' experience in digital marketing within a B2B focused organisation
- A track record of adding value to a business
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, MOZ / Search Metrics or similar
- A drive for delivery and adding value
- The ability to work within a team
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £25,000 - £27,000
- The chance to join one of Europe's fasting growing companies (recognised by the Financial Times)
- A company medical cash plan scheme
- Access to the companies IFA
- Cycle to work scheme
- A company pension scheme
Searching for marketing jobs in London and want to join a renowned international payment specialist? If you have experience in SEO and analytics, waste no time and apply for this Marketing Analyst job in London today!