Account Relationship Manager
Account Relationship Manager - Life/Health Insurance - Gloucestershire
Are you an experienced relationship manager with a life and/or health insurance background? Maybe you're already in a similar role but looking for a step up in your career? If this sounds like you this prestigious client is really interested in speaking with you - ASAP!
Account Relationship Manager Role:
This is a fabulous role for an experienced professional that MUST have a strong technical background in Life / Health Insurance services.
Account Relationship Manager Key responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day relationship with exclusive partners
- Work with internal customer insight team to collate weekly information and activity with partners internal marketing teams to deliver reports
- To maintain and develop relationships with key partners to ensure a mutually beneficial affiliation
- Accountable for all aspects of PR and representation at all partner events
- Responsible for creating Marketing Insight Reports, competitor tracking and journey reviews
- To develop the National Assurance brand and further the visibility of the Assured Futures brand
Account Relationship Manager Candidate:
- A strong relationship builder, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be prepared to go the extra mile for your betting partners.
- Will have worked within health Life/Health Insurance.
- Be able to daily commute to Gloucestershire (commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, South Wales, Swindon, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire)
- Confident presenting to individuals and groups
- Comfortable interacting with diverse groups
- Strong understanding and experience of marketing and PR
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload, effectively delivering projects on time and on budget