Credit Controller (full time Monday to Friday)
Fixed Term Contract - 9 months Maternity Cover
Starting early April 2018
Salary £18,000k - £22,000k - depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within our existing accounts team. Think Recruitment have been trading for 13 years, and work closely with our clients providing construction white and blue collar staff on a national basis, with 90 % of our business from repeat clients.
- Managing ledger for debt collection & billing as part of a small friendly accounts team
- Contacting customers via telephone and e-mail
- Raise & issue invoices to customers
- Build professional and supportive relationships with key clients
- Provides billing information and generates invoices from the timesheet based billing system
- Ensure that company set debtor targets are met and reduced effectively.
- High attention to detail in maintaining company/ client records and compiling legal documents
- Query handling, resolving problems with company guidelines in mind.
- Running Credit Checks
- Run aged debtor reports and any ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Negotiating payment plans where necessary.
- Maintains financial and administrative security by following internal accounting controls and administrative procedures
- Good relationship management skills
- Have good Excel skills and can work under pressure
- Ability to work with high volume debt
- Able to complete tasks to deadlines and maintain good performance
- Experience of SAGE 50 is essential
- You must have a minimum of three years' experience within a finance function to be considered.
Please apply with an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965520