Temporary Shop Supervisor for a leading Children's Charity
****YOU MUST HOLD A CURRENT DBS FOR FULFILL THESE ROLES****
Leading Children's Charity requires 8 temporary Shop Supervisor for their boutique charity stores across London for 6 weeks. These roles are to cover increased workload over Easter across 8 different stores/locations; which are:
- Portobello/Westbourne Grove
- Parsons Green/Fulham
- Blackheath/ East Dulwich
- Stoke Newington/Primrose
- Little Venice/Ealing Green/Chiswick
You will support the running of our stores in all aspects of the business and may hold the responsibility for some of the aspects of the shop whilst the overall accountability remains with the shop manager. In this role, you would act as a floating supervisor providing coverage to ensure that our stores are managed in accordance with the organisation's policies and procedures for health & safety and financial safeguards.
You must enjoy the excitement of a retail environment and love working with people and acting as a support to the shop team.
- Supporting with cover on the shop rota and working as part of the team, taking direction from the Shop Manager, including:
- Maintaining professional customer service
- Maintaining shop floor standards
- Sorting, preparing, pricing donations
- Replenishing shop floor and effectively merchandising
- Cashing up and banking
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety procedures
As this role is working for a charity, you must hold a current DBS, issued within the last 2yrs. The roles will start w/c 26th Feb and will be paying £10.20 per hour. These are all full time roles working 35 hours per week in a shift/rota pattern, with typical store opening hours of Monday-Saturday:10am-6pm & Sunday:12pm-4pm.
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been selected.